Thursday, June 16, 2011

Underwear

I’ve found something pretty interesting and I want to share it with you. Russian designer Vladimir Markin created jewellery in the shape of underwear. So you can hang around your neck (unused of course :) ) briefs, boxers, bras, vests, shirts and stockings. The collection is simply called "Underwear". I really like it! It's different, novel, original and it looks amazing.

What do you think? What would you hang around your neck?
 




CZ/
Narazila jsem na něco docela zajímavého a chci se s vámi o to podělit. Ruský návrhář Vladimir Markin vytvořil šperky ve tvaru spodního prádla. Na krk si tak můžete pověsit (samozřejmě nepoužité :) ) kalhotky, boxerky, podprsenky, tílka, trička nebo punčochy. Kolekci nazval jednoduše „Underwear“.  Mně se to moc líbí, je to jiné, neotřelé, originální a vypadá to úžasně.

Co vy na to? Co byste si na krk pověsili vy?








41 comments:

  1. I like very much the jewerlly,are very original
    http://elarmariodepispi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! are they expensive?? super cute :)

    one kiss!

    SayQueen

    ReplyDelete
  3. ¨ponožky!! je to super nápad ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this jewerly, the thighs are so cute!
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jé to je roztomilé! Všechno je moc pěkné. Asi ty ponožky bych si dala na krk. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Páni, to je super nápad, moc se mi to líbí :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh! Lovely jewelery :)
    I like your blog ang I follow you, hope you like mine too!
    One big kiss!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dost dobre si nedokazu predstavit tohle nosit, ale jako nápad to není ani trochu spatné :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. vypadá to opravdu zajímavě !:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW,amazing jewelry!!!Thanks for sharing!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. příjde mi to komunistické :D
    ale proč ne

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love how cute and quirky these are! i want the socks! haha

    xx
    heyrocketgirl

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the bra and the socks ! ;) so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  14. mna to neoslovilo sice moc ale niekomu sa to moze moc pacit:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, this look sooooo cute!!:D Cool idea!!:D

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ohh this jewellery is so cute!! :)

    http://ohbambina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. ♥
    oh.. so nice post.)
    Love your blog.))
    ♥
    I now spend a survey of bloggers with such questions.
    1. Why did you create a blog?
    2. For whom you taking him? Want to be popular?
    3. How long will it keep going?
    ♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. Je to roztomilé, ale sama bych to asi nenosila, není to můj styl. Ale pěkný nápad !

    ReplyDelete
  19. That's so cute.

    I like the one with socks, it reminds me of a washing line! :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  20. That's such a cute idea!

    http://ninety2wo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cute concept :)

    http://ladyonaroof.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. So cute! Thanks for your comment-following you now!

    follow me-
    stylebymj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. this is so funny, yet so creative:p I like!

    ReplyDelete
  24. wow, these are too cute!

    p.s, thanks for stopping by my blog. shall we follow each other?

    your new follower :)

    http://alexandriajz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. answer:thank you so much for your comment!!!I'm looking forward to your next visit!!

    http://paolinasspace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh! They are so cute! I would choose either the bra or the little socks! Too cute!

    Following you now on Google, I would love it if you followed me back!

    Thank you in advance:)
    Chrysa
    Stories and Sequins

    ReplyDelete
  27. Omigosh, they are so cute! I would love to wear the socks or tights.
    Your blog is gorgeous!

    xoxo
    Meera

    ReplyDelete
  28. totally adorable! I love the concept and I love your decision to spotlight this collection!

    Thanks for checking out my "lifestyle" blog. Yours is awesome and I'm definitely following you!

    http://ihellaliveheresf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every your comment, thank you very much! X

CZ/ Vážím si každého vašeho komentáře, moc děkuji! X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...